Accuration Range 12% Liquid
Stop into Old Mill Country Store with two locations in Ellensburg, Washington and Yakima, Washington for your supply of cattle feed and supplements. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a member of our helpful staff will guide you towards the best feed and supplies for your livestock.
2. Recommended consumption of this product is 1 to 5 pounds per head per day for cows consuming good quality forage in order to build body condition. The maximum recommended intake of this product is 6 lb.
3. Consumption of this product will vary according to forage quality and age and weight of the animal. Poorer quality forage will increase intake of this product, while better quality forage will decrease its intake. Likewise, limited quantities of forage will increase intake of this product, while unlimited quantities of forage tend to decrease its intake.
4. Provide adequate amounts of forage to meet cattle intake requirements. Forage should not be moldy or spoiled. During periods of extreme shortages of forage, it is recommended that hay or silage also be fed.
5. Observe cattle closely for the first 8 days to be sure that daily intake requirement is not exceeded and that ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID is not over-consumed. If consumption of ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID is higher than desired, remove product from the pasture and re-evaluate over all feeding program.
6. Cattle must have consumed other dry feed prior to being fed ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID for the first time.
7. Do not provide starved cattle free access to ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID.
8. Do not feed ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID in conjunction with other urea (NPN) containing feed, liquid or dry.
9. Do not feed ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID in fields where crops are grown that are know to contain high levels of urease enzyme (such as soybeans).
10. ACCURATION® RANGE LIQUID must not be intermixed with other liquid supplement sources.
11. Non-approved or illegal additives are not to be added.
12. If feeder tank runs dry and is refilled, observe cattle for three days to prevent overconsumption.
13. Feed tanks should be kept clean and free from contamination of all kinds before refilling.
14. Provide a Purina mineral and salt free-choice.
15. Provide an unlimited supply of clean, fresh water near the feeding areas. Consumption of Sup-R-Block 2N will vary depending on quality of forage, condition of cattle or sheet, previous feeding programs and Sup-R-Block 2N feeding location. Cattle or sheet need to adapt to Sup-R-Block 2N before the correct consumption is reached. If consumption is low, examine forage quality and the block feeding location. If consumption is higher than desired, the quantity/quality of forage may need to be increased. The blocks can be placed further away from the loafing or watering area, reduce the number of blocks available to the cattle or sheep and/or switch to Sup-R-Block 2-HL.