AntlerMax Breeder Professional 16
AntlerMax Breeder Professional 16 is a highly-researched 16%-protein, complete pelleted ration that contains roughage. Specifically formualated for what penned deer require for top overall health, reproductive performance and antler growth.
Climate Guard Supplement
-Encourages feeder visits to provide the nutrition needed to support weight gain and body condition
-Comprised of high-quality ingredients that support rumen function, gut health and optimal nutrient utilization
-Supports digestibility of starch in the small intestine
-Helps reduce the consequences of oxidative stress. Powerful plant based ingredients help maintain feed intake, comfort, and helps sustain weight gain during climatic stress events, like hot weather.
- Help support a strong immune system
- Designed to be fed with hay or pasture
- Provides for a high intake of high-quality proteins including AntlerMax® By-Pass Protein technology that deliver high concentrations of amino acids needed by the growing antler
|Contains proprietary AntlerMax® mineral technology including organic trace minerals
- Replenishes depleted bone material stores used during antler mineralization
|Enhanced levels of vitamins and minerals
- Helps promote antler growth, density and strength. Enhanced levels of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and vitamin D.
|High fat content
- 4.0% fat from several high quality vegetable oil sources including a patented high energy nugget
|High-quality protein helps build muscle for improved body growth
- Helps develop deer with exceptional body size
|TASCO® dried kelp
- Research done with several livestock species has shown that body temperature is lower in animals fed TASCO®. May help maintain feed intake during periods of heat stress.
Feed AntlerMax® Breeder Professional 16 feed to deer in confinement. For best results feed free-choice in a covered trough or self-feeder. This is a high fiber feed and should supply necessary nutrients and fiber. However, animals in confinement may exhibit fewer behavioral problems such as hair pulling, fence chewing, etc. if hand fed a small amount of good quality legume hay several times a week. About 0.25 lb of hay per 100 lb of body weight 3 times per week is usually sufficient. Consumption should be in the range of 2% - 4% of body weight per day.
This product may be fed to elk.
This feed contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
1. A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions, and the quality of the management practices.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Provide salt free-choice.
4. When changing rations, the change should be made gradually over a period of 7-10 days. Gradually reduce the amount of old ration while gradually increasing the amount of new ration until the ration change is complete.
5. This feed should contain vitamin and mineral levels adequate for most situations so a supplemental source of vitamins and minerals is usually not necessary unless adequate feed intake is not achieved.
6. Consult your veterinarian for a recommended herd health program.