AntlerMax Deer Block
AntlerMax Deer Block is a 18% protein, water-resistant, fortified, year-round supplemental feed block designed to enhance the deer’s natural forage diet without the need for a feeder.
Purina® AntlerMax® Deer Block contains the new Purina® AntlerMax® Extreme Energy™ supplement which provides nutrition for body condition of deer so they can reach their genetic potential for antler growth.
This highly-palatable, easy-to-use 33.3-pound premium block supplement for attracting and maintaining deer contains Purina’s proprietary AntlerMax® By-Pass Protein Technology, AntlerMax® Mineral Technology, Water Shield® Technology and the new Purina® AntlerMax® Extreme Energy™ supplement.
New and improved AntlerMax® Deer Block provides more balanced nutrition for deer than whole grains.
- Attracts deer with a flavor they love
|AntlerMax® by-pass protein technology
- Helps support antler growth by improving protein quality and delivering a high concentration of protein to the growing antler
|AntlerMax® mineral technology
- A power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals to help support antler growth, reproductive success and growth rate
|Contains new AntlerMax® Extreme Energy™ Supplement
- Provides nutrition for body condition of deer so they can reach their genetic potential for antler growth
|Easy to use
- Simple to set up in the area you want to attract and feed deer; no feeder required; convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Economical choice to attract deer year-round
|Water Shield® technology
- An exclusive water-resistant feature that helps repel moisture and reduces block waste normally associated with wet conditions
Feed new and improved Purina® AntlerMax® Deer Block free-choice with access to adequate native forage or good quality hay. Place the block in areas frequented by animals, taking care not to touch the block as the wrapper is being removed. When placing the block out for the first time, place small amounts of corn, apples or carrots around the block to attract deer. Place close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with deer density, season and availability of native forage.
This feed contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep. Follow label directions. Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in total diet is prohibited. Not a complete feed. Do not place block on grass or lawn. Block may kill grass before it is completely consumed. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary
depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of the management
Crude Protein, not less than: 20.0%
Crude Fat, not less than: 1.5%
Crude Fiber, not more than: 8.5%
Calcium (Ca), not less than: 1.8%
Calcium (Ca), not more than: 2.3%
Phosphorus (P), not less than: 0.9%
Salt (NaCl), not less than: 2.75%
Salt (NaCl), not more than: 3.75%
Vitamin A, not less than: 20,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, not less than: 35.0 ppm
No Feeder Required!
How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block year-round to deer, elk and other game to supplement poor or sparse forage.
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high deer activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.