Impact All Stages 14% Textured Horse Feed
ONE FEED, ANY LIFESTAGE
Simplify your feeding program for all your horses with Impact All Stages 14% Textured Horse Feed. Formulated with premium nutrition and a versatile formula that performs for horses of all ages and activity levels.
Purina has over 100 years of expertise and research in equine nutrition. Our dedicated team of Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists and Equine Veterinarians know horse nutrition better than anyone else in the industry.
Purina IMPACT is formulated to deliver premium nutrition with only high-quality ingredients that have been proven through years of feedings. As a result, this feed is a great choice to support overall horse health and performance.
See the difference IMPACT® feed can make for your horses.
Stop into Old Mill Store with two locations in Ellensburg and Yakima, Washington for your supply of horse feed and supplements today. Be sure to contact us with any questions you may have about your equine feed program. For more information on Purina equine products, browse their website here.
- Versatile Formula that provides premium nutrition for all life stages
- High-Quality Protein and added amino acids support growth and performance
- Added Fat from vegetable oils for sustainable energy and a shiny hair coat
- Vitamin & Mineral Fortification supports bone strength and immune and reproductive function
- Balanced Nutrition to meet your horse’s nutrient requirements when fed as directed
- Quality Ingredients that are highly digestible and naturally palatable
- Formulated by Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists with ingredients proven through time and research to support overall horse health
- Offered in textured or pelleted form
|Crude Protein||14.00% MIN|
|Crude Fat||6.00% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||12.50% MAX|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF)||17.00% MAX|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF)||39.00% MAX|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.70% MIN|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.20% MAX|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.50% MIN|
|Copper (Cu)||65.00 ppm MIN|
|Selenium (Se)||0.60 ppm MIN|
|Zinc (Zn)||250.00 ppm MIN|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU/lb MIN|