Nature’s Match Sow and Pig Concentrate Feed
Nature’s Match Sow and Pig Concentrate Feed is a traditional multi-purpose, all-natural concentrate that provides all the protein, minerals, and vitamins necessary for growing and finishing pigs (25 lbs to market) and the breeding herd. A 36% protein product to be mixed with your grain for many life stages.
Stop into Old Mill Country Store with two locations in Ellensburg, Washington and Yakima, Washington for your supply of pig feed and supplements. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a member of our helpful staff will guide you towards the best products for your animals.
- Multi-purpose, all natural concentrate that greatly simplifies product inventory.
- Competitively priced for economical performance. Available in bag or bulk.
- Use your own grain.
- Provides optimized performance through high quality ingredients and strict quality control and manufacturing procedures.
- Grower-finisher ration sequence (starting at 25 lbs) can be set up specifically to match the genetic potential of your herd. Consult the tag or your nutrition representative for specific mixing directions.
- Allows mixing rations for replacement gilts, lactating sows, gestating sows, and boars from one supplement.
- Precisely formulated in nutrients to optimize growth and performance.
- 36% protein product with an amino acid balanced formula for high performance.
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity, and better retention for us in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity.
- Contains two crystalline amino acids (lysine and methionine) for superior amino acid balance.
- Pharmacological copper levels added to support sow performance. Born alive, sow longevity and milk production are positively influenced.
- High quality vegetable oil delivers maximum energy and digestibility.
- Supplemental chromium to support sow productivity.
- Nature's Match™ ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion.- Phytase minimizes phosphorus excretion in manure while maintaining skeletal development and growth, and phosphorus-dependent enzyme systems.
- Good for the environment by reducing phosphorus run-off into waterways.
- Nature's Match™ feed contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure.- Nature's Match™ feed can reduce odor - a) by using crystalline amino acids, b) by reducing nitrogen loss from manure, c) by reducing ammonia release within the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Technologies in the Nature's Match™ program reduce manure viscosity, which means:- Reduced viscosity/reduced stickiness.
- More uniform slurry.
- Facilities may take less time to power wash.
- Better sanitation - reduced microbial load.
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Feed, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, L-Lysine, Chromium Tripicolinate, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Maltodextrins, Dried Yucca Shidigera Extract, Brewers Dried Yeast, Selenium Yeast, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Chloride, Lecithin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iron Oxide, Olive Oil, Calcium Stearate, Inositol, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Sodium Sulfate, Dextrin, Cellulose, Dried Aspergillus, Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vegetable Oil, Kaolin, Starch, Calcium Pantothenate, Condensed Fermented Corn Extractive, Roughage Products, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate Biotin, Nicotinic Acid, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Zinc Sulfate, DL Methionine, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
Nature's Match™ Sow & Pig Concentrate
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||
|Phytase (A. Oryzae), FYT/lb, (Min)||
Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed representative.
IMPORTANT: Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- It is essential that the recommended mixing ratios of Sow & Pig Builder Concentrate to ground grain be followed.
- Provide draft-free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your area.
CAUTION: Store in dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.