Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles
Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles provide a balanced and complete diet. This 16% protein feed is formulated for feeding organic laying hens.
This product has been certified organic by the USDA. It is made with non-GMO ingredients that have been grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers.
|Rich in antioxidants||Supports immune health|
|Contain essential vitamins and minerals||Nutritious eggs|
|Available in crumble or pellet||Limits feed waste and offers an option to fit the birds feed preference|
|Certified USDA Organic||Fulfills the requirements of the USDA to guarantee the product is made without the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs)|
- Feed Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Organic Layer feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.