Equine Adult Horse Feed
Equine Adult Horse Feed is a complete, controlled nutrition for active pleasure horses.
Forage supplementation or replacement for mature active pleasure horses and/or easy keepers.
|100% Vitamins & Minerals||
|Controlled Starch & Sugar||
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|Light Work (lb)||7.5||11.0||14.5||18.0||22.0||23.0|
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program