Equine Senior Horse Feed
Equine Senior Horse Feed is scientifically formulated to support the unique needs of senior horses and help support the aging immune system.
Equine Senior is formulated for older horses, especially those that may be losing body condition due to poor digestion, dental problems or missing teeth.
|Forage Built In||
|#1 Veterinarian Recommended Senior Horse Feed||
|Exclusive ActivAge™ Prebiotic||
|Purina® Amplify® High-Fat Nugget||
|Controlled Starch and Sugar||
|Vitamin & Mineral Fortification||
|Highly Palatable with Less Sugar||
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|LIFESTYLE||600 lbs||800 lbs||1,000 lbs||1,200 lbs||1,400 lbs|
|Equine Senior® horse feed (lbs/day)|
- Do not feed free-choice.
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred.
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days.
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse.
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs.
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects.
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label.
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program.