Red Flannel® Adult Formula
Red Flannel® Adult Formula is specifically designed to help normally active dogs maintain lifelong health. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult dogs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Optimal Protein-to-Fat Ratio for
Excellent Body Condition
• Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
for a Healthy Skin & Coat
• Contains natural sources of
glucosamine for joint health
• Naturally preserved
INGREDIENTS: Chicken by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), ground wheat, ground yellow corn, brewers rice, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, fish meal (natural source of glucosamine), ground flaxseed, calcium carbonate, dried egg product, brewers dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, rosemary extract.
|Crude Protein, min||22.00%||Crude Fat, minimum||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber, max||3.00%||Moisture, max||10.00%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||1.00%||Phosphorous (P), min||.80%|
|Zinc (Zn), min||125 ppm||Vitamin A, min||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, min||80 IU/kg||Omega 6 Fatty Acids, min||2.20%*|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids, min||0.30%*||Glucosamine, min||300 ppm*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile|
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES FOR MAINTENANCE OF ADULT DOGS
- ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS > AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 3 to 15 > 1/2 to 1
- 15 to 25 > 1 to 1-3/4
- 25 to 50 > 1-3/4 to 3
- 50 to 75 > 3 to 4
- 75 to 100 > 4 to 4-3/4
- 100+ > 4-3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
• The above feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza). One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 95 grams of Red Flannel® Adult Formula.
• Red Flannel® Adult Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for normally active dogs.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.