Red Flannel Bites n’ Bones
Red Flannel Bites N’ Bones is a soy-free formula. It is specially designed to help normally active dogs maintain lifelong health. This dry dog food supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition. It is ideal for all life stages of normally active dogs.
Whether your pet is a companion or a performer, we are dedicated to building products that optimize their important purpose in life. PMI Nutrition products are only available from knowledgeable dealers in your community. As a result, you get the information, education, and support you need with every purchase. We’re here for you and your pet every step of the way.
50-lb. value size bag
- Balanced ratio of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins A & E, zinc and other essential vitamins and minerals to support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat.
- High-quality ingredients for a taste dogs will love.
- 100% complete and balanced. Contains the goodness of whole grain nutrition. Calcium and phosphorus to support strong bones and teeth. Crunchy kibble helps keep teeth and gums clean.
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes and supports a healthy immune system.
- Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols (a form of Vitamin E).
Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, corn gluten meal, ground wheat, wheat mill run, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, canola oil, caramel color, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, Vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [source of vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [source of vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [source of vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2polyphosphate [source of ascorbic acid], L-tryptophan, vegetable oil, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein, (min)21.00%
- Crude Fat, (min)10.00%
- Crude Fiber, (max)4.0%
- Moisture, (max)12.0%
- Linoleic Acid, (min)1.0%
- Calcium (Ca), (min)1.00%
- Phosphorus (P), (min)0.8%
- Zinc (Zn), (min)150 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, (min)5,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min)175 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)1.5%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- up to 10- 1/2 to 1
- 11 - 25- 1 to 2-1/4
- 26 - 50- 2-1/4 to 3-3/4
- 51 to 100- 3-3/4 to 6
- 100- 6 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
The table provides feeding guidelines for adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Feeding Growing Puppies – When puppies begin to eat, which is usually 3 – 4 weeks of age, provide small amounts of solid food. Provide a constant amount of dry dog food until your puppies are fully weaned (6 – 8 weeks of age). After weaning, continue to keep the bowl filled with dry food.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• Feeding for Reproduction – Pregnant or nursing dogs may require two to three times the recommended feeding amount, for adult dogs, to maintain ideal body condition. Adjust feeding rate accordingly.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7- to 10-day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.