Red Flannel Hi-Protein Formula
Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula is specifically designed for active dogs that prefer a high protein formula. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your dog at every life stage.
Stop into Old Mill Country Store with two locations in Ellensburg, Washington and Yakima, Washington for your pet food and supplies. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a member of our helpful staff will guide you towards the best products for your animals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High protein for strong muscles
• Healthy Skin & Coat
• Naturally preserved
INGREDIENTS: Meat and bone meal, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), soybean meal, brewers rice, dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, salt, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1 ), vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, rosemary extract.
|Crude Protein, min||27.00%||Crude Fat, minimum||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber, max||4.00%||Moisture, max||12.00%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||1.00%||Phosphorous (P), min||.80%|
|Zinc (Zn), min||125 ppm||Vitamin A, min||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, min||80 IU/kg||Omega 6 Fatty Acids, min||1.50%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile|
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES FOR MAINTENANCE OF ADULT DOGS
ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS > AMOUNT TO FEED IN CUPS PER DAY
- 3 to 15 > 1/2 to 1-1/4
- 15 to 25 > 1-1/4 to 1-3/4
- 25 to 50 > 1-3/4 to 3
- 50 to 75 > 3 to 4
- 75 to 100 > 4 to 4-3/4
- 100+ > 4-3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
The above feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza).
One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 103 grams of Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula.
• Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts.
• Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day.
• Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.