Wood Pellet Grills
Old Mill Country Store proudly carries Traeger and Green Mountain Grills. Perfect for the grill enthusiast, both Traeger and Green Mountain grills offer a wide variety of high-end wood pellet grills.
Products from Green Mountain Grill and Traeger come with temperature controls that let you choose between a low and slow setting when smoking or a higher and more intense temperature for cooking burgers and other dishes for a party or family dinner.
Traeger wood pellet grills pack big hardwood flavor, from sweet cherry, to savory mesquite, into everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, & BBQ. Traeger’s wood pellets are made with 100% pure, natural hardwood giving you authentic flavor and nothing else. Grilling has never been easier—just set it and forget it and let the Traeger work its wood-fired magic.
Green Mountain Grills
Offer wi-fi enabled wood pellet grills. Green Mountain Grills have a digital display that shows the temperature. You can use the small buttons to select a minimum temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit or a temperature of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you download the app, you can adjust that temperature from miles away from the grill.
How a Pellet Grill Works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.