AntlerMax Breeder Professional 16 with Climate Guard
AntlerMax Breeder Professional 16 is a highly-researched 16%-protein, complete pelleted ration that contains roughage. Specifically formulated for what penned deer require for top overall health, reproductive performance and antler growth.
Climate Guard Supplement
- Encourages feeder visits to provide the nutrition needed to support weight gain and body condition
- Comprised of high-quality ingredients that support rumen function, gut health and optimal nutrient utilization
- Supports digestibility of starch in the small intestine
- Helps reduce the consequences of oxidative stress. Powerful plant based ingredients help maintain feed intake, comfort, and helps sustain weight gain during climatic stress events, like hot weather.
Stop into Old Mill Country Store with two locations in Ellensburg, Washington and Yakima, Washington for your supply of deer and wildlife feed. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a member of our helpful staff will guide you towards the best feed and supplies for your animals.
|Contains proprietary AntlerMax® mineral technology including organic trace minerals||
|Enhanced levels of vitamins and minerals||
|High fat content||
|High-quality protein helps build muscle for improved body growth||
|TASCO® dried kelp||
This product may be fed to elk.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Provide salt free-choice.
4. When changing rations, the change should be made gradually over a period of 7-10 days. Gradually reduce the amount of old ration while gradually increasing the amount of new ration until the ration change is complete.
5. This feed should contain vitamin and mineral levels adequate for most situations so a supplemental source of vitamins and minerals is usually not necessary unless adequate feed intake is not achieved.
6. Consult your veterinarian for a recommended herd health program.