Purina Honor Show Chow Poultry Prestarter
New Purina Honor Show Chow Poultry Prestarter is a nutritionally complete, balanced ration for newly hatched broilers and turkeys. This 30% protein diet is designed to develop chicks and poults. As a result, it helps them to their full genetic potential.
Honor Show Chow Poultry Grower is supported by Purina’s knowledge, experience and research.
|Amino Acid Balance||Gets birds off to a good start and quickly grows them into show condition
Allows proper growth and development to produce good condition
Helps develop excellent feathering.
|Medicated (Amprolium)||Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
No withdrawal time required
|Nutritionally Complete Feed||Provides all the essential nutrients to develop
Broilers from hatch through 14 days of age
Poults from hatch through 8 weeks of age
Develops strong bones - allows birds to achieve their full genetic potential
To help develop Broilers from hatch to show, follow the recommended feeding guidelines:
- Poultry Prestarter Hatch through 14 days
- Poultry Starter 15 through 22 days
- Poultry Grower 23 through 35 days
- Poultry Finisher 36 days to show
To help develop Turkeys from hatch to show, follow the recommended feeding guidelines:
- Poultry Prestarter Hatch through 8 weeks
- Poultry Starter 9 through 12 weeks
- Poultry Grower 13 through 16 days
- Poultry Finisher 17 weeks through showing